Canadas top 5 dating sites dating drinking games
• Free Strawberry Festival This annual festival features strawberry shortcakes for sale, live music by Black Gardenia and Backspin Bluegrass Band, free horse and carriage rides, and a variety of vendors. Enjoy Greek food and drink, market vendors, entertainment, and live music in a laid back, yet lively and tasty Greek atmosphere.
• Mac Donald to Blenheim Street • June 25, 11 a.m.-9 p.m. A Celebration of Canadian Multiculturalism This full day of performances celebrates the diversity and culture of our city, our province and our country.
• Historic Stewart Farm, 13723 Crescent Rd., Surrey • July 1 and July 2, 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
The main attraction is the salmon barbecue where more than 1200 pounds of wild salmon fillets are grilled over open fire pits.
• Steveston Village • July 1 Summer Salsa Cruise Series Set sail with with us and celebrate the 17th season of the Summer Salsa Cruise Series. 9 • MV Britannia, foot of Denman Street • 604-312-6772 Dancing on the Edge 2017 This annual festival of contemporary dance features thirty performances in mixed programs and full length works from more than twenty different dance companies and choreographers from across Canada.
• July 6-15 • The 2017 Greek Summer Fest This family-friendly festival features lots of delicious Greek food and great multicultural entertainment. 19, 8 p.m., performances run on alternate evenings (shows at 7 p.m.
on Fireworks Nights) • 1-877-840-0457 Whistler Children’s Festival This long-running July event brings hands-on art workshops, crafts, theatre, multi-media, dance, music and magical performances to Whistler Olympic Plaza.
The event also includes lots of food, craft beer vendors, arts and crafts, interactive activities and a youth talent competition.
• June 30: 6-11 p.m., July 1-2: 11 a.m.-11 p.m., July 3: 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
The parade starts at Broughton and West Georgia, travels east along West Georgia, turns north on Burrard, and ends at Burrard and West Pender. CITY OF VANCOUVER: CANADA 150 CELEBRATIONS Canada 150 Murals Re-discover Vancouver as Indigenous land.
New Indigenous artist-created murals and other 2-D artworks are appearing around Vancouver this summer.
• Free YYR Food Fest A weekend-long celebration of food culture in Vancouver. • June 29 until July 3 41st annual Golden Spike Days Festival A great community festival for the entire family.
Includes local and international culinary talent collaborating on a long table dinner, a giant outdoor brunch, a Canada Day Barbecue with live music, a food-centric TED Talks-style speaker series, and the festival’s flagship event the Street Food Showdown – a gathering of 80 food carts, restaurants, wineries and breweries. Includes a variety of live entertainment, from the Port Moody Can Can Dancers to local bands and headliners such as Trooper.
Enjoy poutine or Montreal smoked meat while enjoying performances and getting in touch with your inner Francophone.